Personally, I see nothing wrong with JC trying to save sinners. Hell, I could probably use a little saving of late myself. Unfortunately, its all those sign carrying non-JCs who (a) hide behind signs like this to judge others as sinners, and (b) are trying to impose their often-warped beliefs on others who they believe are "sinners."
Having gone through enough catholic school education, I get it. I don't need a sign to remind me -- that's what I've got slef-loathing and intense guilt for.
1 comment:
That guy looks like Geraldo!
:)
Personally, I see nothing wrong with JC trying to save sinners. Hell, I could probably use a little saving of late myself. Unfortunately, its all those sign carrying non-JCs who (a) hide behind signs like this to judge others as sinners, and (b) are trying to impose their often-warped beliefs on others who they believe are "sinners."
Having gone through enough catholic school education, I get it. I don't need a sign to remind me -- that's what I've got slef-loathing and intense guilt for.
Post a Comment